- A non-invasive treatment that balances the body's internal energy flow for optimum health.
– A gentle yet powerful hands-on treatment that triggers the body into self-repair. The Bowen technique was developed by an Australian, Tom Bowen in the 1950’s.
– By retraining and restoring your breathing pattern back to normal with Buteyko Method of breathing, you can gain freedom from symptoms.
– IV and Oral chelation to remove heavy metals and strengthen cardiovascular system. Toxic elements have been linked to many gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological and immune diseases.
- An alternative medicine for the treatment of many conditions that was developed in 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann.
HMR (Holographic Memory Resolution)
– A body-mind technique with allows access and resolution of painful emotions associated with past trauma. The process is simple, quick and effective using energy frequencies to unlock and release unhealthy imprints.
IV Nutrient Therapy
- Including the modified “Myers Cocktail” developed by Alan Gaby, MD based on the work of John Myers, MD. Nutritional IV’s bypass what may be an inefficient gastrointestinal absorption pathway to provide relief from chronic fatigue and other generalized disorders.
– Non-surgical hemorrhoid treatment using negative galvanic current. This procedure was developed by Wilbur Keesey, M.D. of Chicago in the 1930’s.
– Homeopathic injections into the mesoderm of skin for repair and stimulation of the ground substance which promotes healing, pain relief and cosmetic enhancement. Mesotherapy was developed in France over 50 years ago.